Since it’s Thanksgiving week, we thought it would be fun to highlight a yummy recipe on our blog today! Once that’s super easy to make and perfect for all the family this week. 😉 It’s the yummiest breakfast casserole! You can even use leftover turkey in it for the day after Thanksgiving. So I’ll just dive right into the recipe!
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8 eggs
- ¾ cups shredded cheese
- 1 bag of Diced frozen potatoes
- 1 green pepper, diced
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- ½ cup butter
- Set oven to pre-heat at 400 degrees.
- Scramble eggs and lightly fry potatoes in butter until they reach a golden brown in a frying pan.
- Pour potatoes in a small baking pan, then add eggs on top, sprinkle on diced peppers, add a few shakes of garlic and onion powder.
- Slowly pour in whole milk until it rests at the bottom of the pan.
- Top with cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve with a glass of fairlife ultra-filtered chocolate milk and enjoy!
Like I said, add turkey and I guarantee it’s just as good, if not better! 😉