One of my favorite things about the holidays is playing games as a family. Seriously — I have all the memories around the kitchen and coffee table of just laughter and fun. I don’t know what it is about games, but for whatever reason they can just lighten a mood and put a whole lot of fun in your day! So I put this little list together of our top five favorites in our house!
- Wackee Six: It’s a card game where you basically have to stack cards in numerical order and color. It’s a speed test game so it can get a little intense, but it’s so fun!
- The Dice Game: This one doesn’t even require anything, except well — DICE! You take turns going around in a circle, each rolling and if you rolling two numbers that are the same, you start writing numbers 1-100. If someone else rolls the same numbers, they steal the pen and start writing. Whoever gets all 100 numbers written down first, wins!
- Boggle: Basically scramble, you have to make the most words out of the letters given in a certain amount of time.
- Apples to Apples: A question is given and you choose the “funniest” answer from your six cards to answer it. This one is a huge hit in our house!
- Watch Ya’ Mouth: This is hilarious! You wear a mouthguard and have to say phrases while others try to guess what you’re saying.
What’s your favorite game in your family?!