“You time” – that’s an understatement. Seriously though, we get it. Between work, Motherhood, being a wife, church and everything in between we barely have time to breathe. BUT audiobook it up – listen to it while you’re driving or next time you hit the gym. Make time because there’s just something about a good book or podcast that’s well, good for our souls. So we’ve rounded up our top 6 favorite book/podcasts!
- Awesome with Alison – Podcast – seriously she hits all the points, give it a listen, you won’t be disappointed.
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear – Just trust me, it’s good and the title basically tells you what it’s all about 😉
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown – basically, ANYTHING Brene Brown, any podcast, any book – you’re going to become obsessed. She just puts things in a perspective that’s like OH, I feel better now.
- The Goal Digger Podcast by Jenna Kutcher – whether in business or your personal life Jenna just gets it. She breaks things down so you can see where you need to improve, where you’re doing great and everything in between.
- A Simplified Life by Emily Ley – Okay, first off follow her on Instagram @emilyley, second off read this book. TALK ABOUT ORGANIZATION. She is a Mom and she GETS IT. My life has changed because of her and for the best people, for the best.
What’s your favorite book or podcast? I am always looking for new things to read/listen to. There’s just something about listening to someone else say basically what you’re thinking (or trying to figure out) that makes things so much better.