New year, more organized. That’s the goal anyways? Or just more crafty? I’m not really sure…either way, I was inspired on Pinterest by all the cute DIY Calendars, so I set out to make one! Here’s the how to:
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Paint Samples (hit home depot, grab around 35- yep that person)
- A 12X16-12X18 picture frame, either works, you might just have to cut them down smaller
- Scissors or a paper cutter
- Double sided tape
- Take the cardboard out of the frame and the picture it comes with, flip that over and glue it to the cardboard so it’s a blank white side.
- Now, start cutting your paint samples! Mine are 1″X 1″ and perfect size.
- Lay them out – lay them out nicely on the board before you start taping otherwise you might hate how they lay!
- Once you’ve found the perfect layout, start taping them down.
- Once they’re all down, put it back in the frame, grab a dry erase marker and you’re ready to go!